When the bar reaches it’s max height, you must drop under.
Skill: Handstand walking
1) Front support weight shift, then taps.
2) Pike handstand weight shift, then taps (knees or toes).
3) Pike handstand around the world.
4) Wall facing handstand weight shift, then taps.
5) Wall facing handstand hip taps.
Squat clean progressions
Set-up for workout.
100-ft. handstand walk
9 squat cleans
75-ft. handstand walk
12 squat cleans
50-ft. handstand walk
15 squat cleans
25-ft. handstand walk
Skill and strength today. Not everyone can walk upside down on their hands but we can still challenge ourselves in similar ways. Choose an option that gets you upside down, challenges your shoulder strength and puts your coordination to the test.
5 min EMOM:
10 hollow rocks + 10 superman pulses