NEED TO KNOW:
- There are no contracts associated with your membership
- To cancel your monthly direct debit we require a minimum of 7 days written notice
- You can suspend your membership for a minimum of one month with 7 days written notice
- There will be no refund of payments upon failure to give adequate notice of cancellation or suspension
- CrossFit Rocks will be closed for all public holidays, two weeks over the Christmas holidays and Easter long weekend. All holidays are factored into the fee structure
- Additional immediate family members (partners, parents, children, siblings) get a discounted membership rate of $185. If the original family member cancels their membership one of the discounted fees returns to the standard rate, ie one family member must be paying full rate.
We are very excited about having you come and train with us and are looking forward to helping you achieve your goals! For more information in relation to training fees please drop us a line or give us a call. CONTACT US